Former Kerrville resident shares story of 9-year-old son’s death as warning

Andrew Free, 9, formerly of Kerrville, died June 6 from “carbon monoxide poisoning” after a day of boating and watercraft rides on a lake near the family's home in Oklahoma.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.