The City of Kerrville is currently taking applications for the following boards:
• Main Street Advisory Board;
• Senior Services Advisory Committee;
• Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone;
• Zoning Board of Adjustments;
• Building Board of Adjustments and Appeals;
All applications are due by 5 p.m. tomorrow, Sept. 9, 2021.
The city secretary's office accepts applications for all city boards throughout the year. Persons interested should submit the board application specific to the board for which they are applying.
Applications are available online on the city’s website at https://kerrvilletx.gov/957/Boards-Commissions, or by dropping by the city secretary’s office in city hall.