Members of the 216th Judicial District Grand Jury met recently and returned indictments including the following:
• Kahilah Cloteal Cardenas, 300 block of W Schreiner St., Kerrville – Failure of a sex offender to register.
• Alexander Scott Haley, General Delivery, Kerrville – Tampering with or fabricating evidence.
• Ryan Everett Hegemann, 100 block of George Muck St., Kerrville – Sexual assault of a child.
• Avery Devon Jackson, 1800 block of Superior St., Baytown – Driving while intoxicated third offense or more.
• Thomas John Larsen, 1600 block of Post Rd., San Marcos – Manufacture or delivery of 1-4 gm. of a controlled substance.
• Michael Jey Mey, 100 block of Lafayette, Kerrville – Sexual assault of a child and two counts of indecency with a child by sexual conduct.
• Travis William Nolan, 200 block of Third St., Ingram – Obstruction or retaliation.
• David Russell Roth, 2900 block of Hunt St., Kerrville – Possession of less than 1 gm. of a controlled substance.