The Hill Country Community Journal was established in September 2005 and prides itself in being the only weekly news source in the Kerrville area that exclusively provides ALL local news. Every item of news we cover is focused on local people, local events, local businesses, and, of course, local news.
To publish the most relevant local source of news and information in the Hill Country. To serve our friends, family and neighbors who call the Hill Country their home. Your news is OUR news!
The Community Journal is published weekly every Wednesday.
Within Kerrville city limits:
$35.00 annually, including postage and handling fees.
$65.00 for two years, including postage and handling fees.
Outside Kerrville city limits:
$50 annually, including postage and handling fees.
The Hill Country Community Journal
303 Earl Garrett
Kerrville, TX 78028
Tammy Prout, Owner/Publisher
Stuart Cunyus, Sports Writer/Editor
Bonnie Arnold, Editorial
Larry Williams, Editorial
Lynn Hurtado, Advertising
- Harbor Freight owner, founder donating protective equipment to hospital workers
- Texas Heritage Music Fdn. asking support from community
- Texas Hill Country Bank to open F’burg branch
- KPD finalizing ID of deceased male found in river, foul play not suspected
- DAR, NDCS litigate ‘Boston Massacre’
- Ingram planning sewer system expansion
- Library offers online resources for exploring
- Notre Dame School continues ‘Virtual Learning’
- Second COVID-19 case reported in Kerr County
- First confirmed COVID-19 case in Kerr County
- KPD seeks help in identifying deceased male found in river
- Tivy tennis coach enjoys surprise 'drive by' from his team
- H-E-B, Favor hiring 20-30 for senior citizen grocery delivery service
- City provides steps to getting tested for COVID-19
- Peterson Health: All healthcare services available, 84 tested for COVID-19
- James Avery announces furloughs, health benefits will still be provided
- KISD to add 'technology help desk,' consolidating distribution sites for community meals
- City 'embraces' Abbott 'Stay at Home' order
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.